Governance Working Group
Want to implement good open source governance? We can assist you with best practices, resources, and guidance on how!
Read our Charter
The Governance Working Group assists CNCF projects with implementing good open source governance practices.
We provide best practices and resources for managing and interacting with contributors to CNCF projects.
- Create, share, and maintain documentation on implementing good open source governance for CNCF projects.
- Coach and advise CNCF projects, and prospective projects, leaders in implementing and improving governance.
- Advise the CNCF TOC on updating governance criteria for acceptance and graduation.
How your community can benefit
How you can contribute
We are happy to see that you are interested in helping with this working group. We would love to:
- get feedback about out guides and templates.
- see your introduction email on our mailing list / message on our Slack channel.
- see you attend our meetings where you can contribute ideas and take responsibilities.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.